Rise Projects LLC seeks intermediate level architects with at least 3 years of Revit experience in a dynamic, design-focused environment.
This position will give the right applicants the opportunity to participate in all phases of a high profile design-oriented commercial and retail projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidates should have a balance of technical expertise and aesthetic judgment with knowledge of construction documents. The position involves working directly with the principals and depending on the level of experience may work directly with contractors, consultants, and clients.
We are looking for the right candidates to grow with the firm and expand their responsibilities.
• Provide BIM support for project teams, including trouble shooting and project model set up, content development, loading Revit links from consultants and file export.
• Participate and contribute to design discussion, idea generation and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
• Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models and developing designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of the project.
• Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redline drawings and project document sets
• Manage data on various cloud based platforms and related file sharing sites.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in architecture required.
• Proficiency in Revit- minimum 3 years producing construction document sets.
• Expert Revit knowledge required.
• In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on design and production work in a team environment and project set up is required.
• Strong design skills and ability to think "outside the box"
Project management experience preferred
• Minimum of 3 years recent and relevant architectural experience required. Experience in NYC architectural offices preferred
• Construction administration experience beneficial
• Technical knowledge and detailing skills beneficial
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to roll up sleeves, a self starter and good vibes.
• Must be a US Citizen, green card holder and/or have a US visa for legal work in US